Monday, May 13, 2013

drop me a line

I just realized that I offer up my advice, but I maybe haven't made myself totally accessible.  Sorry about that, muffins! 

I also wanted to let you know I have a big post in the works.  I want to hear your thoughts and start a conversation about it all.  Here's how you can reach me:

One of my two Instagram photos.
It's vintage, in case you couldn't tell from the filter.
A whole 57 weeks old.
   





I'd put my cell number up on here, but I feel like that's just asking for trouble.  And syphilis. If you want to text me, email me and I'll give you my number, as long as you promise not to write it on bathroom walls of disreputable places.  Reputable places would be acceptable. (I really don't want syphilis.)


Watch for a big, gritty post coming soon.  I'm feeling feisty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment